- This colorful fringe garland has me in summer party planning mode.
- Since going gluten free, I’ve really missed pizza. I’m going to have to give cauliflower crust a try—I’ve heard it’s delicious!
- Brightly colored tomato cage turned plant stand? Yes, please!
- Why didn’t I think of this?! Circle stickers + bakers twine = garland. This would be perfect for the girls’ room (especially against their striped wall!)—or even gift wrap!
- Emma Stone is definitely the best. I mean, come on.
- I recently started filling in my ol’ eyebrows and am kind of amazed by what a difference it makes. This video (from a makeup artist) has some great tips for filling your eyebrows.
- I’ve been saying I want to host a ladies craft night foreverrrrr. This cool party might (might) be the inspirational kick in the tush I need to just do it.
- I love this post on DIY natural air fresheners.
- Non-dairy chocolate pudding with avocado as a secret ingredient. This is definitely on my to-make list!
- Mommy Shorts is giving away a camera a day to mommas between now and 5/15. Go forth and #rewardyourselfie 😉
In case you missed it:
- We did some DIY bookmaking for the #TeachersChangeLives camapign.
- I started a new series called Meet Your Maker, where I interview handmade artists with fun Myspace-style surveys. The first edition is with Kirsty from So Little Time Co.
- I’m featured in this month’s issue of Westchester Magazine alongside some awesome local mommas. [insert happy dance here]