When something this golden is present on the interwebs in any given week, it’s pretty impossible for me to think of anything else.
I mean. !!! Both my sister and BFF sent me links to this after seeing it because they knew I’d be all over it. Who doesn’t love Paul Rudd?!
My husband did not send this to me, but I’m pretty sure that has something to do with his disdain for Jimmy Fallon (what is it with guys hating on that guy? I find him so endearing).
By the way, did you catch the tiger and Lady Godiva bits during the Queen song?! There was squealing.
Ok. End gush.
- I’m trying my hardest to lose mine, but this mom’s rap about her muffin top is pretty freaking funny.
- I am always game for creative storage solutions and the tips for upcycling things that you might otherwise throw out win me over in this post.
- Speaking of upcycling, I love this idea of using vintage handkerchiefs as decor. My husband’s aunts have a wall in their beach house’s bedroom that is full of framed handkerchiefs. It’s amazing.
- Tips on a great life without spending tons of money.
- Slacker-friendly meal planning? Go on….
- If you’re on the fence about whether or not you want to have kids, these pictures might throw you over the edge. My ovaries might explode.
In case you missed it:
- Jordan from A Bushel and a Peck closed out February’s Love Letters series with a bang.
- I made a list of kids games that don’t suck.
- I’m slightly (well, more than slightly) obsessed with bright pops of color right now.
- And for you local, Northern Westchester mommas, I wrote a post about the best indoor spots for kids over at Wee Westchester.