I shared this video on my Facebook page this week, but since they changed their algorithms and made things all wonky and annoying you guys probably haven’t seen it (at least from me) anyway.
We are a little Frozen crazed in this house and can’t seem to get enough of it (it comes out on DVD on my birthday and you can bet your butt it will be in our possession that night). So when I saw Idina Menzel and Jimmy Fallon and The Roots with classroom instruments I stopped everything.
- This little lady and her paper dress creations are so stinking cute. I’m especially loving the version of Lupita’s dress she and her momma made for The Ellen Show.
- I shared this on Facebook this week and now I’m all excited about decrappifying. I’m behind on the challenge already (because, of course) but I’m hoping to pick up some momentum—especially if I have some people to hold me accountable. Who’s in?!
- At the Oscars last weekend BuzzFeed asked Kevin Spacey questions that are typically asked of women on the red carpet. Hilarity ensued. I liked this even more after Mindy Kaling was asked what color guys she likes (?!!!).
- Design Mom has a new series called Living with Kids and I’m kind of in love with it. This week she featured Rachel from Pencil Shavings Studio’s home and it is AAAH-mazing. The stripes! The color! I can’t stop squealing.
- This kid’s birthday party literally made my jaw drop. Can we maybe ditch the Barbies and throw one like this for me?
- I’m a big fat eco geek so this post on new uses for an old ironing board got me all hot and bothered. Now if only I had an old ironing board.
In case you missed it:
- I talked about hot moms and the Oscars.
- I put together a collection of girl power gold when I realized it’s Women’s History month. #ovariesbeforebrovaries
- I interviewed a super cool momtrepreneur who is offering you guys 20% off her fabulous headbands, turbans and scarves!