- My sister finally opened a Society Six shop. I’m loving this pillow.
- I’ve been trying to think up artsy ideas for the girls to do outside now that the weather is warm. Love this bark painting inspiration—and they totally would too!
- If you follow me on Pinterest, you might have noticed I’ve gone a little mermaid party crazy (#sorrynotsorry). Sam has decided on a mermaid/shark theme for her birthday party next month—more on that on Monday! How cute is this scale wall with “bubble” balloons? I love it!
- My pal Jackie was on Catalina Island for her BFFs wedding. I’m pretty sure that place might be paradise.
- You know I’m a sucker for inspirational quotes. This Vincent van Gogh quote wallpaper gets me.
Around the internets:
- This post on Roo’s sham of a World’s Best Mom award made me laugh out loud. I’m cool on the inside too. I swear.
- I hate ants in the kitchen and we have a million little ones right now. I’m totally going to try these natural pest remedies (and I can vouch for the corn starch!).
- These chocolate coconut energy bars sound heavenly.
- Adorable one-piece bathing suits under $60. Heck yeah!
- I’ve been saying I’m going to try making a tassel necklace foreverrrrrr. I need to do it for summer.
In case you missed it:
- I made another list of things I’m definitely not sorry about.
- I wrote a second post for the Treat Yo Self series about a crafty girls night out.
- I showed how I turned my painting from my girls night out into Frozen wall art.
- Bad Dad is back.