- I am madly in love with this confetti wall.
- I got this beverage infuser system thing for Mother’s Day and have been straight up obsessed with infused water ever since. Expect some recipe ideas next week!
- These stamped tea towels have me itching to stamp things. The coolest part is that the stamps used here aren’t fancy or expensive—they’re every day objects like glasses and seashells.
- I keep catching myself eyeing bar necklaces and am loving the idea of having one personalized like this beauty from Tag… You’re It.
Around the Interwebs:
- Have you ever broken up with a friend?
- Looking for some outdoor games for Memorial Day (or for any summer party)?
- These popsicle recipes (especially the last one [droooooool]) absolutely need to be taste tested this summer.
- This “pink and gold everything” kids birthday party is not only adorable, but it’s so refreshing. The little lady’s smorgasbord of ideas was the most important piece of the puzzle—something I’m trying so hard to keep in mind for Sam’s party next month.
- Handmade Charlotte totally gets me. Backyard crafts for summer is exactly the sort of thing I’m on the hunt for!
- Charlie Day’s commencement speech was golden. If you don’t have time to listen to the whole thing, at least listen to the last three minutes. So inspiring.
In case you missed it (I’ve been light on posts this week):
- I showed off the super cute invitations my daughter made for her birthday party.
- I put together a gift guide for dads and grads and realized how similar they are.