- You know I love word art. This DIY felt word art is calling to me. I mean, how cute would it look in the girls’ room or in a play room?! I just need to figure out what it should say.
- I’m officially a popsicle recipe hoarder.
- This yarn art is gorgeous and so seriously simple. It would look so cute as a DIY headboard.
- I’m filing this under summertime boredom busting activities.
Around the interwebs:
- I’m about to allow some sugar back into my diet after three weeks without it and these tips on fighting food cravings are definitely going in my back pocket.
- I love photo diary posts. Drea is in the middle of writing a cookbook from home while raising her bite-sized cutie of a daughter, so I found her post especially interesting.
- Swimming lessons are starting up for my girl in a week or two so I’ve been thinking (and also trying not to think) about bathing suits. The girls over at A Beautiful Mess wore some amazing ones on their trip to Costa Rica and they offered some tips for bathing suit shopping this week.
- I think I need a summer vacation manifesto.
- I use non-chemical, homemade cleaners whenever possible (what can I say? It’s my inner hippie breaking out). I can’t wait to try this DIY mold and mildew spray.
In case you missed it:
- I shared five books from my summer reading list.
- I tried to bust out of my Negative Nelly funk with a pinch of positivity.
Sam’s mermaids and shark party is this weekend! I have way too many kids coming (…pretty much a whole class full) so keep your fingers crossed for me! I’ll share some pictures on social media this weekend and will probably do a post on it next week.
Have a great weekend!