- I would like to live in this outfit this summer.
- The girls have been big into wearable art lately, so I’m thinking we might have to make some flag t-shirts for the Fourth of July.
- After seeing Kind bars on one of my favorite healthy living Instagram accounts (I just can’t remember which one), I tried them out and am in love. They’re gluten free, have a short ingredient list, and are made mostly of whole nuts and fruits, which make them the perfect snack to stick in my bag.
- Um, can I get this shirt in my size?!
Around the interwebs:
- Leave it to a picture of a breastfeeding momma to bring out the crazy commenters.
- Why (and how) to stop multitasking.
- This four-year old superhero/detective is the cutest.
- Angela&Roi just launched The Ribbon Project, which delivers hopeful messages and positive energy to people fighting cancer and other diseases. Just visit this page, leave a comment, and it will be turned into a handwritten message delivered to the fighter. Pretty fantastic idea, if you ask me.
- Speaking of fantastic ideas, I mentioned this one on Facebook this week but wanted to mention it again here for any of you Hudson Valley mommas: Have you heard of The Pigskin Princess Project? It’s an empowerment program for 3-6 year old girls that combines football and a love of princesses as tools for learning about leadership, teamwork, positive self-image and self-esteem. They’re having an open house in Fishkill this Sunday—check it out!
- Mom World Problems made me laugh out loud.
In case you missed it:
- I put together another volume of Things My Kids Said.
- I learned that I’m not the only one suffering from #boobproblems and found a way to fix them.
- I put together a list of 50 outdoor activities for kids to save my (and your) sanity.