Remember that post I did on being tired about feeling crappy that my life doesn’t look like it was styled for a magazine (or a blog post)? I asked you guys to #showmeyourchaos. Not that many of you were brave enough to do so (chickens!), but those who did are pretty awesome in my book.
There’s nothing like looking at pictures of houses that look like real, live humans live in them. It was therapeutic.
Feel free to keep sharing (or, you know, start)! Just tag photos on Instagram with #showmeyourchaos to bring a little reality to your social media feed.
Around the Internets:
- I met with my pal Jackie last week for brainstorming, face stuffing, and bonding over existential crises (and bacon. Always bacon). It was glorious. She took photos.
- I know this will cause some people to turn their crazy eye on me, but I love this large tapestry DIY. I’ve been kind of obsessing over all of the weaving on Pinterest lately and this seems like a good way to ease in.
- Interesting thoughts on why you shouldn’t aim to inspire.
- Storytelling never dies.
- Not gonna lie, I love her style.
In case you missed it:
- I told you why you should fall in love with John Oliver.
- I put together a printable of some awesomely cheesy jokes.
- I struggled with defining my style at (fictional) gunpoint.