- I love Design Mom’s Living with Kids series. This piece of a little girl’s room totally got me this week. My ladies would love it.
- Oh, Tina. You’re spot on as always.
- If you’re tired of trying to squeeze in workouts with kids climbing all over you, these dance workouts for kids (and kids at heart) are an awesome compromise.
- Such a simple—but totally pretty—way to wrap cookies.
Around the interwebs:
- Sequins + plants. She’s talking my love language.
- I spent more time than I would’ve liked pulling stupid weeds a couple of weekends ago. I’m totally trying this next time.
- Honest slogans always make me laugh.
- Yet another reason I need a Cricut.
- This post on body image after anxiety is so good.
In case you missed it:
- I shared some pictures of our recent adventure at Bear Mountain.
- I put together a fun colorblock look for two different price ranges.
- I shared some tips on getting your kids to help out with the cleaning (and a fun little video of the girls and I!)
- I announced the options for the inaugural month of our book club. Don’t forget to vote!