- Yoga has been my BFF lately. And you know how I feel about objects that talk to me.
- Believe it or not, I’ve already got holiday celebrations on the brain (I know, I know. Too sooooon). These cute party appetizer ideas are totally getting pinned for future consideration.
- Gluten free apple cinnamon bars = YES. We’re going apple picking next weekend and you better believe I’m trying out this recipe.
- I’m loving this shimmery wrap bracelet.
Around the interwebs:
- I really need to go on more dates with my husband. These silly first date ideas would work just as well for 503rd dates.
- I’m totally intrigued by the idea of a capsule wardrobe. The idea is to get rid of clutter and embrace minimalism. Caroline at Un-Fancy works with a 37-piece wardrobe—that includes tops, bottoms, shoes, and outerwear. What do you think?
- My gluten-hating belly is very happy with this Buzzfeed list.
- This post on blogger burn out is pretty interesting—especially for any of my blogging pals.
In case you missed it:
- I’m giving away tickets to the Big Apple Circus!
- The girls and I made peanut butter cups. They’re all gone now.
- Voting for October’s book club pick started!