- There aren’t enough heart eye emojis for this hammock/front porch combo.
- Local momma Carla Palmer added a few new prints to Cheekie Charlie for AW2014. Snack o’clock needs to come in my size. 😉
- This artist’s house is so cool. What I wouldn’t do just for that window seat!
- Andy from How to Be a Dad makes hilarious cartoons. I’m partial to this one about boogers.
Around the interwebs:
- I love peeks into the ridiculous arguments couples get into.
- I also love reading hilarious snippets of overheard conversations.
- Ryan from The Office aka Mindy Kaling’s BFF wrote a kid’s book with no pictures. I am intrigued.
- Speaking of books, Lena Dunham’s book of personal essays came out this week and her interview with Joanna Goddard made me want to read it even more. #sorrynotsorry
- This list of 15 things all moms will do is spot on.
- I’ve been on an endless quest for the perfect script font to use for my graphics here. One of these freebies may be a winner.
In case you missed it:
- The girls and I are obsessed with frozen yogurt. Also, I’m giving away KidStuff coupon books to local Hudson Valley peeps.
- We’re talking about last month’s book club pick This Is Where I Leave You. Most of the talk is going down in our Facebook group though, so feel free to request an add if you want to get in on it.
- I talked about work-life balance and how I totally sucked at it this week.
- I did a guest post on the ReadyForZero blog about two of my favorite things: going green and saving money!