- Emoji stamps? These girls get me.
- I have a bit of a cauliflower problem lately. Between cheesy cauliflower breadsticks and sweet potato cauliflower soup, I’m eating at least a head of the stuff a week. And now this garlic mashed cauliflower recipe with all of the flavor and a fraction of the carbs? I’ll be the crazy lady at the grocery store with the cart full of cauliflower.
- I need to try Nutella hot chocolate.
- This office makeover post had me doing all sorts of swooning. Now I want paint and glitter and whimsy all up in my work space. Only my work space is in the bedroom. I wonder how Bad Dad will feel about that…
Around the interwebs:
- I keep hearing good things about the Serial podcast but haven’t listened to it yet. Have you?
- Oh man. This essay got me right in the heart.
- Winter is prime Netflix binge time. I’m definitely going to check out a few of the documentaries on this list.
- What do you think about our “mommy” problem?
- For any of you ladies struggling with fertility issues, Natalie makes me feel all of the feelings. Her post on chemical pregnancies is so raw and real.
In case you missed it:
- I shared some of my Instagram obsessions.
- I made some pretty cute fall flower crowns.
- I launched my new Girl Boss series with my pal Jackie Foley of JacPfef and The PfotoShop.
Now, I leave you with this (caution: plenty of f bombs will be dropped):