A few of my favorite things this week…
Fluf organic lunch bag. My sister got me this seriously adorable little bag for my birthday and it has me itching for warmer weather and picnics with the girls. For now I’ve been using it to tote extras around because it makes me happy.
Lisa Loeb Catch the Moon. I was all about Lisa Loeb and her cat eye glasses in the ’90s (…and while I was in college in the ’00s). It makes me feel slightly old to know she has a couple of children’s albums out now, but I kind of love this one. It’s calming and mellow and perfect for car rides when you’re hoping someone will fall asleep.
Aden and Anais Mum + Bub soothing ointment. So I actually haven’t tried this on a baby’s butt yet. Is that weird? Because it’s actually pretty freaking amazing for your hands. Mine have taken a total beating this winter and this stuff works wonders. Not only does it have a really light and pretty smell but it’s natural and gentle and fantastic. It’s expensive, but it gives Aquaphor a run for its money as an awesome cure all.
eos smooth lip balm sphere in sweet mint. I’ve been wondering about these little spheres for a while now. I’ve seen so many people with them that I’ve figured they must be good. I just ran out of my tried and true mint Chapstick and was wandering around CVS when I saw a display of these guys hanging out and calling to me. Let me just say I’m sold. It’s organic, not tested on animals, and delicious.
TOMS black woven vegan Correa sandals. I saw these a while back and was immediately smitten. When they showed up on my doorstep for my birthday I was ecstatic but nothing beats when I tried these pretties on. They’re so cushy! I have a feeling they’re going to be my go-to summer staple!
From around the internet:
- This response to Maria Kang and her body-shaming-15-minutes-of-fame-obsessing nonsense might just be my favorite.
- Possibly the cutest teether in the history of the universe (via Little White Whale).
- Samantha is obsessed with wreaths for our front door that match the season (I know. The kid is an old soul). She also is obsessed with me making the wreaths myself instead of buying one. She would love to help make one of these cute egg carton floral wreaths.
- This post on dumpster diving to retrieve a child’s old blankie started out with giggles and had me all teary and emotional by the end.
- This (gluten free!) lunch/light dinner idea sounds delicious. Let’s not lie. It’s hard to not sound delish when the word “avocado” is uttered.
- There are crazy theories linking Disney’s Frozen to other Disney movies and it kind of blew my mind. I’m not sure I believe all of it, but the discovery that Rapunzel and Flynn Rider make an appearance in Frozen was so worth the couple of minutes it took to read this post.