Are you sick of my Mindy Kaling obsession yet? Because it’s not about to stop. Her show just started up again with a double dose this Tuesday and it was SO good. The one liners that slip in almost under the radar slay me. I’ve been laughing at BrOBGYN (the internet handle of a (hot) doctor who is a total frat bro) all week long. Also awesome is Mindy’s straight forwardness in interviews. Love her. #sorrynotsorry
- You know how Marshalls always has tons of good stuff hanging out around the register to lure you in? Well yesterday a bag of Wow Baking Company chocolate chip cookies caught my eye because they’re gluten free. I had to buy them because I’m weak. THEY ARE DELICIOUS. I don’t know whether I should rejoice or cry.
- Also for my fellow gluten-free friends out there: this gluten-free bread recipe is making me drool.
- I love a good gallery wall, especially one that includes kids art.
- Daniel Murphy from the NY Mets has faced a lot of criticism for taking three days of paternity leave after the birth of his first child. His reaction to it all has been awesome. Sports radio hosts Boomer Esiason and Mike Francesca, not so much.
- This little book about bullies from a five year old made me happy.
- In cased you missed it on Facebook, this post on the seven stages of Frozen obsession is the story of my life right now.
- Also spot on? 20 Things I Never Thought About When I Was 20.
- These personalized note cards are pretty awesome.
- In the Because I’ve Been There category: 5 Surprising Reactions People Have When I Tell Them I’m Marrying My “Baby Daddy”
- NPR totally won April Fools Day.
Have a great weekend!