1 Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Lotion. My hands are a hot mess. This whole polar vortex business is just not working for me. My mom caught sight of the ashy, cracked and bleeding messes that live at the bottom of my wrists the other day and handed me a tube of this golden potion. I immediately fell in love. It sinks in quick and it holds up against hand washing (my biggest issue).
2 Cards for a Cause by atiliay. This fabulous new collection of Valentine’s Day cards combines two of my favorite things: handmade and charity. Each card sold (including the adorable fill-in-the-blank set shown here) helps to provide nutritious meals for babies and toddlers in South Africa. For more info, be sure to check out atiliay’s blog. Added bonus? The fabulous people at atiliay are offering Cuddles and Chaos readers 10% off of orders of $5 or more with code “CHAOS.”
3 Arrow. My husband and I are pretty big fans of binge watching shows on Netflix. Sometimes they’re awesome and acclaimed with cult followings (like Breaking Bad and Arrested Development). Sometimes they’re absolutely ridiculous (although totally self aware) and we can’t stop watching. Arrow totally falls into the latter category but we’re completely addicted.
4 Tazo Cocoa Mint Mate Tea. Unless you’re a weirdo like my sister and are against the delicious combination of mint and chocolate, you will love this tea. My husband picked it up for me this week when the store was out of my usual peppermint green tea. This little fella is a more than adequate substitute.
In bloggyland I’m loving:
- For some reason I’m constantly in need of the reminder that I can’t be everything to everyone.
- I want to live in these kids’ rooms.
- Last week I linked to Mommy Shorts’ post on her second kid’s nonexistent vocabulary. This week I was dying laughing reading about how her older daughter narrates the baby’s inner monologue.
- Have you heard of DietBet? Roo from Neon Fresh is starting a new round and I’m thinking it’s just the sort of stakes my cheap self needs for extra weight loss motivation.
- I’ve mentioned that the girls and I are a little DIY beauty obsessed lately (we are scrub making queens). I found new recipes to try–and for dry skin too!
What were your favorite things this week?