In my humble opinion, the only thing better than a thoughtful gift is a thoughtful gift that gives back to a kick ass cause. It’s the whole two birds with one stone thing. You’re doing something really nice for someone you care about and you’re helping out someone in need.
Gifts that give back are where it’s at, my friends. I rounded up some of the prettiest charitable gifts out there to make your gift giving that much easier. I for one would like one of each of them…
1. Angela & Roi tote. $5 of each sale goes to a nonprofit organization based on the color (pink bags support breast cancer, red support AIDS, black support melanoma, etc.).
3. Atiliay print. 10% of proceeds from every print will be donated to Schools for Salone, a non-profit organization that is revitalizing Sierra Leonean communities, empowering children and improving socioeconomic conditions for families, communities, and future generations.
4. Krochet Kids Intl. beanie. Helps provide women in Uganda or Peru with fair and consistent income, skills training and mentorship.
5. Vegan TOMS classics. For every product purchased from TOMS, you help one person in need.
6. Chains of Grace necklace. A percentage of every sale donated to Love146, which works toward the abolition of child sex slavery and exploitation through Prevention and Aftercare solutions while contributing to a growing abolition movement.
7. 31 Bits necklace. Helps provide fair and consistent income, training and counseling to women in Northern Uganda.
8. Sela Designs necklace. All profit is donated to various charities—orphanages, families in desperate need due to sickness or misfortune, people recovering from natural disasters, those working to create clean water all over the globe and more.
9. stone + cloth tablet case. Helps provide scholarships to children in need.
10. JOYN clutch. Helps provide employment, educational opportunities and medical care to artisans in the Himalayas.
11. 31 Bits bracelet. Helps provide fair and consistent income, training and counseling to women in Northern Uganda.
If you own a small business with gifts that give back (or if you’ve just found some awesome ones on your own), feel free to leave a link in the comments!