- for happy, healthy children that could make me smile on the stinkiest of days.
- for friends who understand what I’m thinking without me having to say a word.
- for my loud, all-up-in-your business family who would fight to the death for each other if it was needed.
- for peppermint mochas that take the edge off.
- for new opportunities materializing when they’re needed the most.
- for Homeland. Seriously. That show is the best.
- for bedtime stories. There’s nothing like warm, cozy cuddles and a good book.
- for chocolate. Enough said.
- for fingerless gloves that keep my hands warm enough while allowing me to manage things like babies and cell phones and wallets with ease.
The list could go on and on and on…
I’m taking a little break for (most of) the weekend to recharge and soak in good food and good people. I’ll be back on Monday, but until then:
What are you thankful for?
Have a fantastic holiday!