It’s no secret that my daring fashionistas are big fans of LittleMissMatched. They go wild over the fun clothes, but the real winner in our house is always the socks. They are a staple over here. In case you’re not familiar with LittleMissMatched socks (um, get on it!), they come in sets of three and none of them are perfect matches. This is a huge deal in our house!
Well, I have something that might be an even bigger deal:
The LittleMissMatched Project Sock Design Contest is back!
Kids can submit their own sock design to win a cash prize and—possibly even more exciting—be a part of LittleMissMatched’s Spring 2017 Line! This contest encourages kids to allow their creative spirits to come alive and create whatever want—no limitations.
If your kid thinks he/she has what it takes to “think outside the socks” (I know mine do!), get them started!
To enter, kids should:
- Print out the entry form and sample sock templates
- Design three socks any way that they want (just don’t make them match!)
- Submit them via email to LMMProjectSock@LittleMissMatched.com by October 31, 2016.
A panel of judges selected by the LittleMissMatched team will pick 24 semi-finalists. Their entries will be uploaded to an online voting gallery for everyone and anyone to vote on their fan favorites!
There will be three winners:
- First prize wins a $500 cash prize and 10 packs of his or her sock designs.
- Second and third prize winners will receive $250 cash and 5 packs of their winning sock designs, which will also be a part of LittleMissMatched’s 2017 collection.
For more information (including how to enter via Instagram), visit the LittleMissMatched Project Sock page.