Majestically Awkward: the podcast for socially awkward people by socially awkward people, that hopes to leave you just a little less awkward. No promises though. 😉
This week’s episode of the podcast starts out with a discussion about Santa. We talk about belief, Christmas magic, and how Cindy Crawford ruined Christmas for me when I was about nine years old. I’m still not over it.
In our Is This for Real? segment, Tim found some outrageous college courses (and made up some of his own) to test us on.
Lastly, Janine shared a really awkward vomit story that reminded me of one of my own.
As always, our show is not safe for kids. Our potty mouths flow freely and we discuss adult topics that I wouldn’t want my kids hearing.
Also, if you’d like to play along with us for our Is This for Real? segment, don’t scroll down until after you listen. There are spoilers ahead!
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD, THERE ARE A FEW EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT US AND KEEP THE PODCAST GOING:
- subscribe (you can listen to us wherever you get your podcasts: Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud)
- leave a review
- share us with friends
- How Cindy Crawford Ruined Christmas
- Kristen Bell’s thoughts on Santa
- When do kids stop believing?
- A sweeter way to break the news about Santa
- Janine’s travel gift wrap station
- The five stages of belief
- A trip down memory lane at the Jesuit institution where Jen and Tim met
- Wasting Time on the Internet -UPENN
- Learning from YouTube
Connect with us:
- Find us on Twitter @awkwardgals
- Find us on Snapchat @awkwardgals
- Find us on Instagram @awkwardgals
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music is from the majestically awesome BRBRCK
- Looking for other episodes? Find Majestically Awkward podcast news here