Majestically Awkward: the podcast for socially awkward people by socially awkward people, that hopes to leave you feeling just a little less awkward. No promises though. 😉
Sometimes shit can get real awkward at work. Those are the times we’re talking about this week. We talk about Tim’s coworker who picked up “treasures” from curbside garbage and cleaned them in the office. We talk about the weird things coworkers and clients said to me while I was pregnant. We talk about the time Janine was bitching about her boss and realized he could hear every word she was saying.
Next, we play Is This for Real? with band names. Tim found some doozies.
We wrap up with a listener-submitted awkward story about losing gloves at a movie theater.
As always, our show is not safe for kids. Our potty mouths flow freely and we discuss adult topics that I wouldn’t want my kids hearing.
Also, if you’d like to play along with us for our Is This for Real? segment, don’t scroll down until after you listen. There are spoilers ahead!
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD, THERE ARE A FEW EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT US AND KEEP THE PODCAST GOING:
- support us monetarily via Patreon
- subscribe (Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud)
- leave a review
- tell your friends how awesome we are
- Tim’s failed Instagram story video was actually a photo
- The Ass Baboons of Venus
- The Brady Bunch Lawnmower Massacre
- Curious George and the Homophobes
- Noodle Muffin and the Pig Squints
- Flaming Donuts of Jesus
- for the record, there is a band called The Jews Brothers
- Jehovah’s Witness Protection Program
Connect with us:
- Find us on Twitter @awkwardgals
- Snapchat: @awkwardgals
- Instagram: @awkwardgals
- Email us at email@example.com
- Music is by the majestically awesome BRBRCK
- Looking for other episodes? Find Majestically Awkward podcast news here