Majestically Awkward: the podcast for socially awkward people by socially awkward people, that hopes to leave you feeling just a little less awkward. No promises though. 😉
We have a special guest in the studio this week! My brother stopped in to add a little dash of extra perspective.
We’re talking about the questions that women get asked (most notably on the red carpet) that men don’t—and we’re kind of pissed that we recorded it before the Golden Globes and the glorious display of girl power that washed over the whole event, but what can you do? We must certainly would have discussed #TimesUp.
The fury comes out in full force when Tim doesn’t seem to understand what we’re so riled up about.
On a much lighter note, we play a really fun round of Is This for Real?—this time Janine and I test the boys’ knowledge of (absolutely ridiculous) beauty products.
We wrap it all up by trading awkward stories about drinking in high school.
As always, our show is not safe for kids. Our potty mouths flow freely and we discuss adult topics that I wouldn’t want my kids hearing.
Also, if you’d like to play along with us for our Is This for Real? segment, don’t scroll down until after you listen. There are spoilers ahead!
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD, THERE ARE A FEW EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT US AND KEEP THE PODCAST GOING:
- support us monetarily via Patreon
- subscribe (Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud)
- leave a review
- tell your friends how awesome we are
- To clarify, it was Serena Williams who shut down a reporter who asked why she wasn’t smiling.
- Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls
- ELLE magazine asks men inane questions on the red carpet
- Donkey Creamy Cleansing Melting Cream
- BIO-Placenta Revitalizing Serum
- Bounce Cheese Cream
- All in One Snail Repair Cream
- Selfie Brush
- Fresh Finger Balls
- Pinkie Queen Top Pack
- Pocket Rocket lip gloss
Connect with us:
- Find us on Twitter @awkwardgals
- Snapchat: @awkwardgals
- Instagram: @awkwardgals
- Email us at email@example.com
- Music is by the majestically awesome BRBRCK
- Looking for other episodes? Find Majestically Awkward podcast news here