In this week’s episode, we talk about something that we find both weird and hilarious: the way products are marketed to men or women. We know we’re different creatures, but the stereotypical ways that advertisers try to reach our demographics have sometimes hilarious results. We also played another round of Is This for Real? This week’s theme was horror movies and got pretty freaking silly. We wrapped up with an awkward moment that involved one of Jen’s thieving children.
As always, this episode is not safe to listen to with kids around. We have potty mouths and discuss adult topics, so wait until the kids are asleep or you’re at the gym with some earbuds in.
If you want to play Is This For Real? along with us, don’t scroll down to the show notes until after listening—there are some spoilers!
Majestically Awkward podcast | Eau De Lepus
- SNL Totino’s skit (also worth watching: Totino’s with Kristen Stewart)
- April Fool’s Day
- Blood Diner
- Night of the Lepus
Connect with us:
- Find us on Twitter @awkwardgals
- Find us on Snapchat @awkwardgals
- Find us on Instagram @awkwardgals
- Email us at email@example.com
- Music is from the majestically awesome BRBRCK
- Looking for other episodes? Find Majestically Awkward podcast news here