Episode two of the Majestically Awkward podcast is live!
This week’s episode of Majestically Awkward spends a whole lot of time talking about boobs. We start out by discussing breastfeeding in public (spoiler alert: Janine and I are all for it) before discussing how and why the Tata Towel became a thing. We would absolutely love to hear your thoughts on both topics:
- How do you feel about breastfeeding in public?
- Do you think a mom should cover up?
- Do you have any strong opinions on breastfeeding in general?
- What about the Tata Towel? Do you get it?
- Would you use the Tata Towel?
- Do you already own it?
Do tell! We’re are incredibly interested in other people’s thoughts on both issues and want to hear from you if you have an idea or story that wasn’t reflected in our talk.
We ended the episode talking about a few awkward moments experienced at funerals. I dare you not to laugh.
You can listen to us below or however you get your podcasts. We’re on both Stitcher and iTunes and can be found in the Podcast app. If you like what you hear, please subscribe and leave a review—it makes it easier for other people to find us.
And if you’re scratching your head wondering what Majestically Awkward is, you can check out my introductory post to the podcast here.
- Tata Towel
- We didn’t discuss the story about the mom who breast pumped while running a half marathon, but we’re kind of kicking ourselves for leaving it out
Connect with us:
- Find us on Twitter @awkwardgals
- Find us on Snapchat @awkwardgals
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to hear your crazy awkward stories. Email them to us and we might read them in a future episode!
PS If you’re not into podcasts (or you’re just not into this one) and you’re wondering if there will ever be regular mom-related content in this space again, hang tight! Life has been crazy busy, but I have a few posts lined up—including lots of great content on books for all ages (from little ones to mommas). Also, you should totally get into podcasts—especially this one. 😉