Majestically Awkward: the podcast for socially awkward people by socially awkward people, that hopes to leave you feeling just a little less awkward. No promises though. 😉
Today, we’re trying out another new segment. We’re calling this one Why Am I Into This? Janine and I try to explain to Tim why face masks are so freaking awesome. We also make him wear one to drive our point home. The results are pretty hilarious.
Next, we play Is This for Real? with homeopathic remedies we found on Pinterest. Please note, we do not vouch for any of these (in fact, we think some of them are batshit crazy). Also, I couldn’t believe how many involve potatoes.
We wrap up with a listener-submitted awkward story. While vacationing with his wife, Mike has an awkward encounter with a stranger—which makes us remember a few of our own ridiculous encounters.
As always, our show is not safe for kids. Our potty mouths flow freely and we discuss adult topics that I wouldn’t want my kids hearing.
Also, if you’d like to play along with us for our Is This for Real? segment, don’t scroll down until after you listen. There are spoilers ahead!
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD, THERE ARE A FEW EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT US AND KEEP THE PODCAST GOING:
- support us monetarily via Patreon
- subscribe (Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud)
- leave a review
- tell your friends how awesome we are
- Aztec bentonite clay mask
- Well + Good – The Beginner’s Guide to Korean Sheet Masks
- Bustle – Do Face Masks Actually Work? 4 Dermatologists Weigh In
- Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask for All Skin Types
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
- skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels