Majestically Awkward: the podcast for socially awkward people by socially awkward people, that hopes to leave you feeling just a little less awkward. No promises though. 😉
In this episode, we discuss puberty—because what’s more awkward than that?
We talk about our painfully awkward style and wonder why tweens today don’t seem to go through a stage as awkward as we did. We also talk about how the digital age has made things more difficult and share awkward stories from our pubescent years.
In our Is This for Real? segment, we turn to horror movies again. Tim unearthed some real doozies this time around.
Lastly, I talk about an awkward encounter with a stranger in Barnes and Noble.
Please note that no horses were harmed in the making of this podcast. If you’d like to complain about my dislike for the creatures, please feel free to refer to this blog post for more ammunition and to maybe find a few troll-y friends.
As always, our show is not safe for kids. Our potty mouths flow freely and we discuss adult topics that I wouldn’t want my kids hearing.
Also, if you’d like to play along with us for our Is This for Real? segment, don’t scroll down until after you listen. There are spoilers ahead!
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD, THERE ARE A FEW EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT US AND KEEP THE PODCAST GOING:
- support us monetarily via Patreon
- subscribe (Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud)
- leave a review
- tell your friends how awesome we are
- Bad Taste
- Definition of murderess per Merriam-Webster
- Signature Scent kit
Connect with us:
- Find us on Twitter @awkwardgals
- Snapchat: @awkwardgals
- Instagram: @awkwardgals
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music is by the majestically awesome BRBRCK
- Looking for other episodes? Find Majestically Awkward podcast news here