Majestically Awkward: the podcast for socially awkward people by socially awkward people, that hopes to leave you feeling just a little less awkward. No promises though. 😉
In this episode, we’re talking about small talk—one of the things Janine and I are the most awkward with. She claims to have Resting Bitch Face. I have the opposite problem. When we combine forces, the awkward is off the charts.
We discuss talking to random strangers (including the woman who disagreed with my chicken nuggets purchase), friends of friends, and also touch on confronting rude people (…and how uncomfortable it makes me).
Next up, we play Is This for Real? with rap lyrics again. There were a lot of asses in this round.
We wrap up by talking about my first kiss.
As always, our show is not safe for kids. Our potty mouths flow freely and we discuss adult topics that I wouldn’t want my kids hearing.
Also, if you’d like to play along with us for our Is This for Real? segment, don’t scroll down until after you listen. There are spoilers ahead!
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD, THERE ARE A FEW EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT US AND KEEP THE PODCAST GOING:
- support us monetarily via Patreon
- subscribe (Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud)
- leave a review
- tell your friends how awesome we are
- You might have to check out the “Bubble Butt” video… please note that it includes real live butts.
- I Kissed a Boy on the Playground… and Thought I Was Going to Die
Connect with us:
- Find us on Twitter @awkwardgals
- Snapchat: @awkwardgals
- Instagram: @awkwardgals
- Email us at email@example.com
- Music is by the majestically awesome BRBRCK
- Looking for other episodes? Find Majestically Awkward podcast news here