Majestically Awkward: the podcast for socially awkward people by socially awkward people, that hopes to leave you just a little less awkward. No promises though. 😉
The holiday season is in full swing and full of potential for hilariously awkward situations. We’re hoping to help you avoid at least a little of that. In this episode, we tackle the always interesting topic of gift giving and how much you should spend on different people in your life. We also talk about how awkward it gets when your kid opens a gift they obviously hate.
In our Is This for Real? segment, Janine and I fight back a little on Tim’s ridiculous lack of rules while we try to decide whether or not the cruise themes he presents us with are real or fake.
Lastly, I share the ridiculous story of that time I almost choked to death on a Whopper at the movie theater.
As always, our show is not safe for kids. Our potty mouths flow freely and we discuss adult topics that I wouldn’t want my kids hearing.
Also, if you’d like to play along with us for our Is This for Real? segment, don’t scroll down until after you listen. There are spoilers ahead!
If you liked what you heard, there are a few easy ways to support us and keep the podcast going:
- subscribe (you can listen to us wherever you get your podcasts: Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud)
- leave a review
- share us with friends
- my nephew’s (cash) birthday present
- LA Times holiday etiquette article
- photos from the Fan 2 Sea cruise
- Meow Meow Cruise
Connect with us:
- Find us on Twitter @awkwardgals
- Find us on Snapchat @awkwardgals
- Find us on Instagram @awkwardgals
- Email us at email@example.com
- Music is from the majestically awesome BRBRCK
- Looking for other episodes? Find Majestically Awkward podcast news here