Majestically Awkward: the podcast for socially awkward people by socially awkward people, that hopes to leave you feeling just a little less awkward. No promises though. 😉
Today, we’re trying out a new segment called Why Am I Like This? This time, we’re talking about Janine’s ferocious territorialism. She can’t handle people being in her space at work. She realizes her reactions to relatively minor inconveniences are a little extreme, but she just can’t stop. We try to get to the bottom of it.
Next, we play Is This for Real? with exotic Japanese foods. Tim was sure we’d be grossed out by all of them, but Janine and I were absolutely down to try a few.
We wrap up with a listener-submitted awkward story. Listener Stephanie tells us about the first time she bought condoms, which leads us to talking about other things we get awkward about buying.
As always, our show is not safe for kids. Our potty mouths flow freely and we discuss adult topics that I wouldn’t want my kids hearing.
Also, if you’d like to play along with us for our Is This for Real? segment, don’t scroll down until after you listen. There are spoilers ahead!
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD, THERE ARE A FEW EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT US AND KEEP THE PODCAST GOING:
- support us monetarily via Patreon
- subscribe (Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud)
- leave a review
- tell your friends how awesome we are
- Dog the Bounty Hunter’s real name is Duane Lee Chapman. I feel better now.
- Snake wine is real!
Connect with us:
- Find us on Twitter @awkwardgals
- Snapchat: @awkwardgals
- Instagram: @awkwardgals
- Email us at email@example.com
- Music is by the majestically awesome BRBRCK
- Looking for other episodes? Find Majestically Awkward podcast news here
Leave a Comment