My husband is hands down the biggest pain in the ass I know. Without a doubt. And I’m pretty sure I rank pretty high up there on his list too. We are so completely opposite in so many ways that it’s a mystery that we got together at all.
But you know what? It works. He can snap me out of a spazzy fit of anxious lunacy faster than anyone I know. He supports me in any decision I make—even when he suspects (or even flat out knows) that it will end as a half-finished project that I got distracted from or lost interest in. As much as he drives me crazy, he also keeps me sane.
I know he quietly stalks the blog, so I have one thing to say: I love you, stupid.
Now for some links from around the blogosphere…
One of the things I’ve been missing lately is keeping up with my favorite blogs. This summer has been a wild one and a lot of habits that I had gotten into have fallen into the abyss. One of the major ones is blog reading. I just haven’t had a free second to do it. But I miss my bloggy lady friends and the little universes they carve out. I want to get back there.
So I’ve decided to do a weekly Friday link roundup where I link to some of my favorite posts from around the internet during a particular week. I think its a good way to share some love for some of my favorite bloggers and a good way to introduce people to blogs you might not have heard of (or bond over some that you already love).
- Joanna from A Cup of Jo celebrated her fourth anniversary this week too. And Melanie from You Are My Fave celebrated seven years with an accordion timeline of her relationship with her husband. So cute!
- And while I’m still on marriage, Lindsay from Delighted Momma shared some seriously adorable tips on a long and happy marriage from her grandparents.
- I love this little exercise that Elise from Enjoy It does each month. It started when she was in the middle of a bad week funk. She made a list of five things that make her happy in order to try and shift her focus to the positive. I think I’m going to try this too.
- Have you seen the hilarious As The Dollhouse Turns series Robyn at Hollow Tree Ventures does? This week the dolls are headed to a beach vacation.
- When we moved I realized just how many glass vases we own. I mean, how many does a person really need? I’m loving this super easy rope vase tutorial by Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere. I could even do this during naptime!
Feel free to leave links to your favorite post (either yours or someone else’s) in the comments! Happy weekend!