Last fall I did a #sorrynotsorry post that was chock-full of things that I straight up refuse to feel sorry about. And you know what? It felt good. As someone who apologizes for things far too often (I’m working on it), laying some things out there that I just won’t apologize for was oddly freeing.
So I decided to do it again.
- I can’t stop singing songs from Sheriff Callie. Mandy Moore still holds a special place in my heart after all of these years.
- I totally have a crush on Anthony Bourdain. Dry and witty with no bullshit just does it for me. Can you tell? Sentences like this one are seriously crush worthy: “My aura is now cleaner than Gwyneth Paltrow’s colon after a three month juice cleanse.”
- My phone has autocorrect options for both “Yesssssss” and “Hollerrrrr” (and yes, those 7 s’s and 5 r’s are completely accurate. I counted).
- I love Frozen as much as the girls do—and rock out to the soundtrack just as hard. Sometimes I’m belting it out in the car with the ladies and realize that my windows are down and my fellow road warriors are getting a free ticket to the show.
- I like being barefoot, even if that means the bottom of my feet are black. #Sorrynotsorry, husband.
- I love kale. Like, legitimately love it. I regularly consume half a container of it daily. Bake those little baby leaves up with some olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder and I am one happy girl.
- I tell the longest, rambling stories—complete with hand gestures and overstuffed with unnecessary and usually embarrassing details. My husband is just as bad. Our girls have no chance.
- Sometimes I turn adjectives into nouns. See: There’s so much gross going on right now. I know how sentences work. But that doesn’t mean I always make them work properly.
- I sometimes use hashtags when texting people—especially when “people” is my husband. #hecanthandlethehashtag
- Most of the time I laugh way too loud. I’m totally that guy.