This week my favorite photos are a few of the top entries in our LittleHoots contest. There are some hilarious quotes submitted, so make sure you click over to the Facebook album and check them all out. The entry with the most likes on Sunday at 5 pm will win a canvas print of their hoot.
Around the interwebs:
- I love Emily Henderson. The way she styled this (dangerously) white room with pops of color—those logs!—is proof of why. Major swoonfest. I could never live in it (um, kids), but I will sit and drool at its magnificence.
- These sexy Halloween costumes for moms made me laugh so hard. If I had to pick, I’m thinking Dirty Delouser is my favorite.
- While we’re all on our pumpkin kick, I think it’s time to dip into some pumpkin hummus.
- Jackie has completely convinced me to get a wireless remote for picture taking. I love how much easier it will make group photos (or, you know, blog photos)!
- If you’ve never checked out Scary Mommy, you should. It’s hilarious. But I’m loving it a little more right now because it’s also incredibly generous. For the last three years Jill Smokler and company have been running The Thanksgiving Project, which donates Thanksgiving dinners to families who can’t afford it. They’re looking to do it again this year—but they need help!
In case you missed it:
- I wrote about how a TV show made my girls decide to open their own business.
- I talked about what a bitch perception is if you don’t use it to your advantage.
- I shared some pictures of the girls exploring the Peekskill Riverfront.