Majestically Awkward: the podcast for socially awkward people by socially awkward people, that hopes to leave you feeling just a little less awkward. No promises though. 😉
This week we’re talking about money and trying to figure out why it’s so freaking awkward to talk about. We discuss different ways we feel like we’ve been judged regarding money, times when bad tippers have left us cringing, and the tough time we have pricing our freelance services.
Next up, we play Is This for Real? with weird names. Tim unearthed some doozies.
We wrap up by talking about Janine’s friend’s awkward encounter at a gas station.
As always, our show is not safe for kids. Our potty mouths flow freely and we discuss adult topics that I wouldn’t want my kids hearing.
Also, if you’d like to play along with us for our Is This for Real? segment, don’t scroll down until after you listen. There are spoilers ahead!
IF YOU LIKED WHAT YOU HEARD, THERE ARE A FEW EASY WAYS TO SUPPORT US AND KEEP THE PODCAST GOING:
- support us monetarily via Patreon
- subscribe (Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Soundcloud)
- leave a review
- tell your friends how awesome we are
- Forbes article: The Money Taboo: Why It Exists, Who It Benefits, And How To Navigate It
- Deadspin’s 2017 Name of the Year Bracket
Connect with us:
- Find us on Twitter @awkwardgals
- Snapchat: @awkwardgals
- Instagram: @awkwardgals
- Email us at email@example.com
- Music is by the majestically awesome BRBRCK
- Looking for other episodes? Find Majestically Awkward podcast news here
WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR CRAZY AWKWARD STORIES. EMAIL THEM TO US AND WE MIGHT READ THEM IN A FUTURE EPISODE!