This week on Pinterest, I’m in love with:
- Easy 30 minute art projects to fill up our blank walls.
- This Mean Girls inspired mug by The Printed Surface.
- Easy felt party streamers (because it’s not a party without streamers).
- Gwen Stefani’s comfy polka dot sweater, oversized scarf, boots and messy hair.
In bloggyland I’m loving:
- Ilana from Mommy Shorts wrote a post this week about her second child’s nonexistent vocabularly that also sort of touched on the difference between first and second children. It made me laugh. If you have more than one kid, I’m pretty sure it will make you laugh too. And you know what? Even if you have no kids, I’m pretty sure you’ll laugh.
- This advice on surviving middle school should pretty much be a guide to life.
- Are you as glued to your smartphone as I am? This video might make you reevaluate.
- Have you guys seen Gabourey Sidibe’s response to people hating on her size and dress choice at the Golden Globes? It’s kind of awesome and inspiring all at once.
- This post about bored suburban mother shenanigans had me cracking up.
- As if I needed any other reason to love Jennifer Lawrence, this post about a guy who found her cell phone in a cab has kicked the girl crush up a notch.
New blogs I discovered this week:
A Bushel and a Peck. I discovered Jordan’s blog when she reached out to me about a writing project she’s working on and I immediately fell in love with her blog and her absolute honesty. She lays all of her flaws out there and it’s totally refreshing in a world full of Super Moms. I’m not going to lie, I laughed pretty hard about her chicken coop fire (sorry, Jordan!).
How was your week?